Dubstep WIP Dubstep WIP

The bass synths are incredible. Superb job.

My only issue is with the drums. I'm sure you probably already know this, but they are extremely weak and generic.

I can't wait to hear it finished :)

highdrake responds:

Thanks for the review and comment. I know my drums, snares, hats are weak. I'm using the FL studio stock samples haha.

Shenandoah Shenandoah

This is incredible. I played this song at a state-level competition last year in band, and this is a fantastic rendition of it.

NugZeh - Hardstyle attemp NugZeh - Hardstyle attemp

thanks :P

xKore - Showdown xKore - Showdown

Downloaded and such.

GREAT SONG!

RELEASE FULL RUSSIAN NEXT!!!

Infenro - Redemption Infenro - Redemption

//////

It's so delightfully hectic, that it's relaxing. I've never seen anyone pull that off.

The only minor suggestion I have is with GlitchVST at 2:00. It might sound a little better if you re-arrange the sequences in the VST so it can maintain the "4 on the floor" rhythm as the rest of the song. I like the way it sounds, but the lack of a stable meter makes it confusing, if that makes sense.

5/5
9.99999999999NEIN99999/10

Free2Play responds:

Actually the glitch part is still messed up and i don't know why. Everytime I render it it moves all the effects over by like 2 beats which sounds completely off.

xKore - Boom (Prev) xKore - Boom (Prev)

///

xKore never disappoints. Ever.

-= Infernal =- -= Infernal =-

...

$5 says this goes into the coolbox

TheBiocide responds:

Not quite sure what the coolbox is, but it sounds like a good thing! Haha, thanks, man :D

(Day1) all the way down! (Day1) all the way down!

....

It's ellaskins!

Do I get a prize?!

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

for my lack of understanding of your review yourrrr prize is a cookie.... only catch is you gotta go to the store and buy it.... thin findd some really good speakers put them faceing up and put a tray and cookies on it above the speaker and play this song :D thin they shall cook....
oh and ill review ur stuff if u got stuffs to review!

SH - Snapper SH - Snapper

Nujabes

This sounds exactly like a Nujabes song lol.

Keep it up.

Buttersnips (Quick Cover) Buttersnips (Quick Cover)

.,.

I think Bulb would be proud.