View Profile ActionHobo

All 36 Audio Reviews

22 w/ Responses

Zero bombed as hell

You've got some serious talent man, these damn zero-bombers can go suck like 9 penises. 9 of them. that's as many as 9 ones.

joshlul responds:

Looool
thanks c:

Best Hardstyle on Newgrounds

Heady would be proud.

The only thing I would suggest is a more overpowering hard kick. Right now it just sounds like a deep synth with distortion. More pop and possibly some sidechain-esqe effects would be nice.

Other than that, fantastic job.

5/5
10/10

DJT3chnic responds:

I've been tinkering with the kick for so long now, ugh. it's a royal pain in the A** lol. I'll try to get it more powerful. Really is hard to do tho. Either way I'm glad that you took the time to give me feedback.
Thanks =)

I just tried something

Listen to Hal, and then listen to this.

My, how you've improved lol

Beautiful.

This would be fantastic to hear in a concert hall. Do you have sheet music available for this? I would love a copy :)

Nice song

also, URL = 424242

sumguy720 responds:

I know right? That's like the best part.

typed in 10101, and this came up.

...How does it have 185 listens and 196 downloads?! did someone download it 12 times?

anyways, good job, if you're still and active member.

OH MY GOD

ALL OF MY 5 BELONGS TO THIS

I recognize the DNB sample

This is really good, but the fact that you used the DrillNB sample from FL studio takes away from it :/

If I didn't recognize it, it would be better lol.

hurricane1189 responds:

Aaah I see! I loved that drum pattern I deff could have made it, but as you can see I took the easy way out lol. Thank you for paying attention and listening. I love the feed back! More Submitions Coming and Trust...Even Better!

I'd like to see a little heavier kick

The kick just sounded like a punchy kick rather than a hardstyle kick. Try upping the volume of the tail and adding a little more distortion to the tail as well. The kick really shouldn't sound like a kick at all. It should sound more like a hockey slapshot with a distorted deep synth at the same time.

Other than that, fantastic :) I thought Headhunterz & Brennan Heart were going to be the only ones to do dubstyle, haha. I'm glad it's being continued.

Dj-Johnson responds:

Hey ActionHobo,

Thanks for the time to review this demo.
Like you said the kick is kinda weak,
I never knew how to make a hard-style ''kick''.
But now, thanks for the explanation, i know how to make a hard-style kick. Hehe I like the way you explained that xD.

But anyways, thanks for the review :D

Edit: I changed the BASS!!

I'll be the first to say it

Eurodancer. lol.

DanceNation responds:

& Apparently the last. lol.

Tyler Hulsey @ActionHobo